A card for a daughter, "Alright Daughter" is a friendly way to ask if you're alright. It's a phrase from Northern Ireland.
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
If you’re from Northern Ireland or Derry you’ll know the phrase “Alright Mucker”
• A greeting used for your daughter to say hi.
• Wouldn’t you just love one of these dropping through your door from one of your parents.
• It’s a little piece of Ireland in a card.
• All cards are made individually made by myself by hand using natural wood veneers and foil. It’s a simple but elegant look.
• The foil is “embossed” by hand by gently scribing on each side until the raised design is produced.
• Provided with an envelope in a cellophane sleeve.
• Recycled Card used.
• Blank inside for your own message.
13.5cm x 13.5cm
• Brass foil and wood veneer (veneers may vary slightly from image displayed)
• Card weight 350gsm
• Paper / Card Acid free.
Have. your own message written on the card and posted directly.