Derry Phrases, "Yes" meaning "How are you?" Handmade in Derry, Northern Ireland using copper foil and natural wood veneer.
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
•”Yes” a phase in Derry roughly translated as “Hello”
• You could use this card to say “hi” to a friend.
• #DerryPhrases are opulent with anyone from Ireland, or, a fan of the programme “Derry Girls.
• Wouldn’t you just love one of these dropping through your door from a friend to say hi?
• It’s a little piece of Ireland in a card.
• All cards are made individually by me using natural wood veneer and foil. The wood veneer may be slightly different from the one displayed.
• The wording handwritten using a technique called embossing. The design is scribed on both sides of the foil up to four times to produce a raised design.
• Provided with an envelope in a cellophane sleeve.
• Blank inside for your own message.
13.5cm x 13.5cm
• Card weight 350gsm
• Paper / Card Acid free.