Natural wood and copper pendant. Ash, Patinated Copper and Natural Leather from the "Fire" Collection.
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
• A handmade neckpiece with locally sourced County Tyrone Ash wood which is coloured to give a graduated “aged” effect.
• The copper is heat treated with a torch to create a natural spectrum of colours sealed with wax and assembled.
• A single strand of 2mm round leather “metallic copper” effect can be adjusted to suit the wearer by using the hand tied sliding knots.
• Maximum length 66cm (26 inches) 41cm ( 16 inches)
• Beads, wood and semi-precious natural stone.
• Findings plated
• Colour orange with a spectrum of rainbow colours.
• It’s a piece of jewellery that creates a stunning effect when worn both casually and for that special occasion.
• Each piece is handmade and one of a kind due to the nature of the wood, it’s colouring and the heat treatment of the copper which is also has a partial hammered effect.
• I’ve designed each piece with its packaging to be special so that you love it from the first moment you see it.