If you’re from Northern Ireland or Derry you’ll know the phrase “Bout ye”
• A greeting roughly translated as “How are you?”it’s everyday friendly “ banter” as we say in Derry.
• Wouldn’t you just love one of these dropping through your door from a friend to say hi?
• It’s a little piece of Northern Ireland in a card.
• All cards are made individually made by hand using natural wood veneers and foil and recycled card.
• The foil is “embossed” by hand by gently scribing on each side until the raised design is produced.
• Provided with an envelope in a cellophane sleeve.
• Blank inside for your own message.
13.5cm x 13.5cm
• Card weight 350gsm
• Paper / Card Acid free.