• A handmade neckpiece with locally sourced County Tyrone Ash wood which is coloured to give a graduated “aged” effect.
• The copper is patinated to create natural red colouring sealed with wax and assembled using handmade copper rivets.
• Beautiful worn when in casual dress, ideal with jeans and a sweater or tee- shirt.
• Two strands of 2mm round leather, white. The length can be adjusted to suit the wearer by using the sliding knots.
• Maximum length 52cm (20.5 inches)
• Findings plated
• Colour blue.
It’s a piece of jewellery that creates a stunning effect and is easily worn.