Purple coloured wooden neckpiece with multi-coloured copper. Jewellery Collection "Fire".
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
• A handmade neckpiece with locally sourced County Tyrone Ash wood which is coloured to give a graduated “aged” effect.
• The copper is heat treated with a torch to create a natural spectrum of colours sealed with wax and assembled.
• A 2mm round leather neckpiece with a sip knit can be adjusted.
• Findings plated
• The Ash wood is stained light orange and finished to give a natural worn look. Non toxic Acrylic based varnish are used on the wood..
• It’s a piece of jewellery that creates a stunning effect when worn both casually and for that special occasion.
• Each piece is handmade and one of a kind due to the nature of the wood, it’s colouring and the heat treatment of the copper which is also has a partial hammered effect.
• I’ve designed each piece with its packaging to be special so that you love it from the first moment you see it.