Heart Earrings with sterling silver ear findings. Each earring patinated using the flame of a torch.
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
• A handmade pair of heart shaped copper earrings.
• The copper is heat treated with a torch to create a natural “rainbow” colours which are then sealed with wax and assembled.
• Maximum length 50mm and 7mm wide.
• Silver ear findings.
• Colours include orange with a spectrum of rainbow colours.
• It’s a piece of jewellery that creates a stunning effect when worn both casually and for that special occasion.
• Each piece is handmade and one of a kind due to the nature of the wood, it’s colouring and the heat treatment of the copper which is also has a partial hammered effect.
• I’ve designed each piece with its packaging to be special so that you love it from the first moment you see it.