Star Earrings in red patinated copper, and, sterling silver ear findings.
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
• A handmade pair of hammered copper earrings.
• The copper is heat treated with a torch to create a natural “red” and are then sealed with wax and assembled.
• Maximum length 30mm and 15mm wide.
• Silver ear findings.
• Flaming red copper.
• It’s a piece of jewellery that can be worn both casually and for that special occasion.
• Each piece is handmade and one of a kind due to the nature of the wood, it’s colouring and the heat treatment of the copper which is also has a partial hammered effect.
• I’ve designed each piece with its packaging to be special so that you love it from the first moment you see it.